Time for a photo phone dump and some other fun toddler tid bits.
Bates and Sophie playing doctor!
The pastor that married Nick and I and baptized both boys is running for mayor in our hometown. He has Brodie's vote!
Bates sat on his fire truck and watched some red-neck fishing show. He loved it and watched the entire episode!
Some cuteness headed into school.
The morning after Mother's Day, the balloons were actually floating so we headed out and let them go. Better late than never right?
Brodie loves to do my breathing treatments with me. And when I'm done he uses the machine as a microphone.
I mowed the front yard the other day and Brodie was playing with my phone and it looked like it was taking pictures.... sure enough, he was!
Today we had a video shoot for Show Hope. Here's my den being turned into a video set.
And now some of the funny things that my tots are saying:
- Bates is OBSESSED with time now. He asks me "What time is it?" about 30 times a day. And when I answer him, he simply says "ok".
- Bates is also into asking me "what are we doing next" every time we finish an activity. Every time we get in the car he asks me, when we leave the grocery, when we leave church, all the time.... he always wants to know the game plan. He is SOOOOO like me.
- Both boys are into bandaids, or ban-nannies, as they call them. Seriously, we should own stock... we go through LOTS.
- The doctor was way impressed Brodie was talking in complete, like 5-6 word sentences. And he totally is, ALL.THE.TIME. He talks NON-STOP.
- I crack up when I hear "oh my goodness, Brodie. Oh my goodness"
- Brodie now says "aww, man" when something doesn't go his way.
- When Bates doesn't want to do something.... like get dressed, or go to bed, he will start saying... "so how about... ipad?" "how about watching a movie?" "how about playing a game?"
- "Go Momma!" is something I hear every time we stop at a stop sign, a red light, or behind another car. Although they are catching on and will now yell "RED LIGHT" and then make sure I know it's turned "Green light, GO momma!"
I love my super silly and fun boy babies!